Ease Magnesium Spray Review
Discover Your Ultimate Guide to Ease Magnesium – Review & Buyer’s Guide
- 1 Discover Your Ultimate Guide to Ease Magnesium – Review & Buyer’s Guide
- 2 Who can benefit from magnesium?
- 3 Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency
- 4 Why are so many folks magnesium deficient?
- 5 How do you fix magnesium deficiency?
- 6 Who is Activation Products?
- 7 Why are Activation Products better?
- 8 Pros vs. Cons of Ease Magnesium Supplement
- 9 The Bottom Line on Ease Magnesium Spray
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
With so many health products on the market, we know how tough it can be to differentiate the products that work vs. those that don’t. That’s why we’re excited to share EASE Magnesium by Activation Products with you.
EASE is a spray-on magnesium supplement, and after using Ease magnesium spray, it has changed our opinions on the importance magnesium in our bodies. Enjoy this in-depth review of Ease Magnesium by Activation Products.
Who can benefit from magnesium?
The answer is simple – everyone.
Did you know that an estimated 80% of the American population suffers magnesium deficiency?
It’s a pretty alarming stat.
If you haven’t already, take this magnesium quiz to see if you are deficient in magnesium. (opens in a new window)
Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency
While symptoms can vary from person-to-person, they often include:
- low energy
- sleep problems
- joint and muscle pain/cramping
- inability to relax
Even though the symptoms sound harmless, they can lead to serious health issues like cancer, osteoporosis, and heart disease just to name a few. Magnesium deficiency is the leading culprit behind so many of the health issues circulating in our communities, but most people aren’t even aware of it.
Why are so many folks magnesium deficient?
The main reasons nearly everyone is magnesium depleted are:
- Soil deterioration – The quality of our soil has suffered from acidic build-up from years of using potassium-rich fertilizers and acid rain. This means produce isn’t nearly as magnesium-rich as it once was.
- Conventional dairy, meat, eggs – The overuse of growth hormones and high-grain diets in animal care means these foods lack a lot of nutritional value, especially magnesium.
- Pesticides, GMOs, other toxicities –Magnesium is crucial for detoxification and more important than ever since it’s impossible to totally avoid exposure to toxins.
- Over refining – Once high in magnesium, today’s wheat and grains are so refined that they no longer provide our bodies with enough magnesium.
And if that wasn’t enough, there are five things in almost everyone’s life exacerbate magnesium deficiency.
- Calcium – Today’s diets are heavy in calcium, but too many blocks the absorption of magnesium and causes calcification which contributes to heart disease, cancer, joint and muscular problems, as well as cellular imbalance.
- Fluoride and chlorine-rich water – The fluoride in tap water bonds to magnesium making it impossible for your body to absorb. Also, too much chlorine kills off the good gut flora and inhibits magnesium absorption.
- Salt – The high sodium content of most American’s diets flushes magnesium from our system before it can be properly absorbed. Also, while salt naturally contains magnesium, the salt found in most foods has been stripped of it during the refining process.
- Sugar and alcohol – Sugary foods and alcohol are problematic because sugar speeds up the excretion of magnesium through our kidneys and liver.
- Heavy metals – All of us are exposed to mercury, cadmium, and lead. Evidence suggests that without proper levels of magnesium for protection, these heavy metals can deposit on our brains and lead to Alzheimer’s, MS, and Parkinson.
How do you fix magnesium deficiency?
The only way to correct this issues is an excellent magnesium supplement like Ease by Activation Products. Sure there are other supplements out there, but none of them provide the product quality, customer service, and treatment success like Activation Products’ EASE magnesium spray.
Why is EASE the Best Magnesium Supplement?
EASE is made from naturally pure MCH (magnesium chloride hexahydrate) from The Dead Sea. It is the absorbable form of magnesium for the human body. The reason EASE is the best magnesium supplement boils down to three things:
- The Chloride Advantage – When you digest magnesium your body breaks it down to magnesium chloride. EASE provides a shortcut by providing your body with magnesium chloride first and eliminating your body’s need to break magnesium down. Your body starts to benefit from the supplement sooner and easier.
- The HEXA Advantage – Turns out oral supplements aren’t always well absorbed. Some studies have found that some supplements only have a 4% absorption rate, meaning most of your money is thrown away with the other 96%. This is why EASE comes as a spray. There are three advantages to applying it to the skin, and they are:
Bypass the digestion system and enhance bioavailability and eliminates laxative side effects.
Control over much or how little you use.
Ability to treat the specific site of discomfort, while allowing the magnesium to help restore your entire body’s deficiency at the same time.
3. The “i” Advantage
The “i” stands for intelligent because EASE is made using state-of-the-art molecular science to ensure that every batch is made without fillers, toxins, or other contaminated materials. This revolutionary biotech process takes 12 hours to complete, and the result is EASE – the most bioavailable, biocompatible and intelligent form of magnesium available.
Who is Activation Products?
Activation Products is the maker of the magnesium spray EASE, and their sole focus is providing individuals with the purest, high-quality health supplements. Founded by Ian Clark almost a decade ago, Activation Products has spent years formulating and fine tuning their magnesium supplement and today EASE is far superior to any other magnesium supplement on the market. Activation Products also makes other supplements including Panaseeda Coriander Oil.
Why are Activation Products better?
Unlike other supplements, Activation Products’ supplements are made free of fillers, toxins, or other contaminated materials. This means their supplements, like EASE magnesium spray, are more effective at helping people reach their highest quality of health.
Activation Products are so confident in the quality and success rate of their products they offer unparallel customer service and a 60-day money back guarantee.
Pros vs. Cons of Ease Magnesium Supplement
Pros of Ease Magnesium
- improved health
- better sleep
- reduced fatigue
- fewer headaches
- less joint and muscle pain
EASE improves your health, and you can rest easy knowing it is made from the best quality ingredients. There are a ton of other magnesium benefits as well including these 21 magnesium benefits and uses.
The cons are harder to find. With the highest of quality standards and top of the line product, your best bet is to go with this magnesium supplement.
The Bottom Line on Ease Magnesium Spray
Our final verdict on the Ease Magnesium Spray by Activation Products is that it’s certainly worth investing in. Just about every person we know suffers from at least one of the symptoms associated with magnesium deficiency, and no one wants to face a life-threatening disease like heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s, or others.
As we wrap up our review of EASE magnesium, we thought we should quickly answer a few of the most asked questions we get about EASE – application and where to buy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use/apply EASE magnesium?
The answer is simple – spray it wherever you need/want to.
If you have areas of discomfort, start there. For example, if your shoulders are stiff and hurting, spray there. If your trying to heal other issues like fatigue and sleep problems, spraying somewhere like your chest is great.
All you have to do is spray several times, rub the product in, and that’s it. Each spray delivers 27.2 mg of restorative iMCH to your body, and a bottle contains a 30-day supply.
Where is the best place to buy EASE?
You Can buy EASE online through Activation Products’ website or by calling their customer service team. It costs $29 for one bottle, but they also offer bundles for a discounted!
Go here to get your Ease magnesium spray now.
At the end of the day your health and well-being are of the upmost importance.